Arizona Shooting Calendars
Verify the match is still on before going to the range! Though I try to keep this calendar accurate, I will miss some cancellations. Every event should have a link to the hosting club's site where you can get more info.
Links for Subscribing in your own Calendar
How to use:
You need to "subscribe" to these calendars on your main calendaring tool (iCal, Google Calendar, Outlook, etc)... be sure not to "import" them!
Adding to Google Calendar
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Find the address of the Google Calendar in iCalendar format, or if you have the iCalendar address of a calendar from a different application (for example, Apple's iCal), you can use this as well.
- Enter the address in the field provided (the above links).
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
See this for the official docs.
Adding to iOS Calendar (iPhone, iPad)
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account... under the Mail section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Enter or copy in the server location of the calendar (the links above).
See this for a visual walk-through of the process.
Adding to Android Calendar
Subscriptions made to your Google Calendar (as shown above) should automatically appear on your Android phone/tablet. If not, please let me know.
Adding to Outlook
See these instructions from Microsoft. Skip to step 5, and use the links above for subscribing.